Monday, February 25, 2013

My March Music

Hello Everyone!

Here's a quick look at a couple of gigs in March that I'm excited about!

On Friday March 1st I'm looking forward to singing with the high energy Latin / Jazz group:
GATO 6 !!
 at: The Elephant Room
315 Congress Ave.
9:30 P.M. to 1:30 A.M.
with: Gato Oldziey piano, Dr. John Mills sax, Adrian Ruiz trumpet, Kris Afflerbaugh bass, Mike Longoria  drums, Bruno Jose percussion & Suzi Stern vocals

The week of SXSW the original GATO 6  Band will be a featured official SXSW showcase band!
Friday March 15th
The Elephant Room
Our set starts at 11:20 P.M.
Check out the line up of amazing players in the band:
Gato Oldziey piano, Dr. John Mills sax, Dennis Dotson trumpet, Wayne Salzmann drums, Gabriel Santiago guitar, Mike Longoria percussion , Kris Afflerbaugh bass & your's truly vocals.

Can't wait!!

*************************
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the contributors that made donations to my Kickstarter drive!! You are all amazing!
If you don't know about the project yet, let me ask if you'd like to participate in helping me to finish my c.d.? Check out the link below!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/suzistern/romancing-the-dark

***************************************
If you have actually read all of this you are amazing and unbelievably supportive!!
Thank you once again and hope to see you out and about at some of these events!

With appreciation and love,


Suzi

Scroll down in this blog if you'd like to see what other musical events we've been up to in the recent past months!