Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Jazz in the new year!!

Hello Everyone!!
I've been on a much needed media "fast" and giving you a much needed rest from emil inundation!!
Now please allow me to wish you all a belated "Happy New Year"!!

Some January Jazz I'd like to let you know about ahead:
If you plan to be in Houston this chilly weekend, Jan. 10th & 11th I will be performing with the wonderful jazz pianist Paul English and his group!  I'm very much looking forward to a weekend of concerts and workshops.  If you plan to be in Houston visit my web site for details. www.suzistern.com  
Then I'm off to snowy Buffalo!!!!

Circle the date!
The first Casa Karen Concert of the year!
Friday January 23rd
The Karlsson/ Whittaker Trio!!
Jazz Pianist extraordinaire Stefan Karlsson who graced our space at Casa Karen last year with famed bassist Edie Gomez returns with the remarkable Houston based drummer Sebastian Whittaker, and the very talented Daniel Parr on bass.
Doors open at 7:30 / show 8:00
All the details and ticket purchase at www.casakaren.org
OR call (512) 459-9900
free refreshments with ticket purchase

I truly look forward to seeing you again and to a year of great music ahead!
All the Best,
Suzi