Wednesday, June 8, 2016

June travels and some July Events!

Hello June!!  The month that I was born, so I'm always grateful for it...and grateful to my mother of course!



June has me traveling quite a bit, (Buffalo, NYC, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland) planting seeds for future musical endeavors but I won't be active on the performing scene until I return from my north eastern escapes.

I return to work in early July hosting an Austin workshop on the 10th led by Broadway veteran Kira Carper.
Info. at suzistern@gmail.com

If you're in Austin on July 22nd please make a point to stop by the Elephant Room (315 Congress Ave.) to catch GATO 6.  I always look forward to singing with this amazing high energy latin/ jazz ensemble.  More info. at www.elephantroom.com

On July 30th I will be hosting New Orleans jazz vocalist Cindy Scott with Brian Seeger on guitar at our intimate home acoustic music venue, Cassa Karen!   More info. at www.casakaren.org

Thank you for checking out the blog and please scroll down to read about some interesting musical events in my recent past!  See you in July!!

Musically Yours,

Suzi