Saturday, January 7, 2017

A New Year...

It's freezing in Texas!  We had 18 degrees here last night!  It's beautifully seasonal and I've gotta say I'm really glad that I have a fireplace.
It feels like a good time to look inward, think about what I want to accomplish in this new year, write more music, stress less, exercise more, and be more active in helping out where ever...however I can to motivate positive change in the world...more now than ever I feel it's necessary to have our voices be heard. Art and music can be such a beautiful and powerful catalyst for positive change in the world and social justice. Thank you to all of you who have inspired me to continue on my path as a writer. I want 2017 to be a year with forward movement, forward thinking, more kindness, less discrimination, NO discrimination...wouldn't that be amazing...tolerance..an end to violence and hate.  I'm forever the optimist. 
Stay warm...
Stay hopeful. 
Happy New Year!