Sunday, January 22, 2017

We The People...

I'm racing to pack for our trek to LA.  I haven't even started and we want to hit the road in an hour!
But before I focus on that task, I had to take a minute to share some images from yesterdays amazing protest march in downtown Austin.

My heart is full. I am encouraged to see that so many people...not just in Austin, but all over the world came together to have their voices heard...to display a show of unity demanding that our new president hear us...see us...and know that this is the majority.

The overwhelming vibe of the entire day was kindness, inclusivity, action, support, inspiration from the most wonderfully diverse crowd of over 50,000 men women and children.

Thanks for checking out the pics!

I'll be back in Austin for some gigs in late February.  See you then!